This event will take place at on Saturday morning 19th December at Off the Loop Wake Park, which is located in Foxton, only 30kms southwest of Palmerston North. (10 Stewart Street, Foxton)
- U16, U19 & U23/Open Elite events will be based on the 500m laps
- U13 event will be a supported 100m out and back swim
- All race starts will be deep water starts
- A 30m run will be required between laps if doing multiple
- If doing the 1000m or 1500m, you’ll need to dive back in to start extra laps. Depth is 1.6m where you are diving back in.
- Wetsuits are compulsory for all age groups
- Event timing ceases when athlete has removed wetsuit, swim cap and googles and placed them in box provided.
- All race briefings will be online. Link will be posted here 10 days prior.
- U13: 200m **FUN EVENT**
- U16: 500m (1 lap)
- U19: 1000m (2 laps)
- U23/Open Elite: 1500m (3 laps)
- 7:30am-7:50am: registration check in and water open for warm up swim
- 7:55am Athlete Safety Briefing
- 8:00am: U16 females 500m
- 8:20am: U16 males 500m
- 8:30am: U19 females 1000m
- 9:00am: U19 males 1000m
- 9:30am: U23/Open Elite males 1500m
- 10:00am: U23/Open Elite females 1500m
- 10:30am: U13 male and female 200m